This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
COVID’s Disparate Impact Panel
October 27, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Health Law Society and OUTLaws student organizations of Rutgers Law School are hosting an online event, COVID’s Disparate Impact Panel, at 5 p.m. on October 27. The program will feature a discussion about the disparate impact of COVID-19 on minority communities and potential solutions for moving forward.
- Moderator: David Frankford, professor, Rutgers Law School
- Shereef Elnahal, president and CEO, University Hospital
- Devin English, assistant professor, Rutgers School of Public Health
- Christina S. Ho, associate dean and professor, Rutgers Law School
- Ashley Maddison, fellow, Equal Justice Works
- Richard Marlink, director, Rutgers Global Health Institute
Online via Zoom, Meeting ID: 925 1090 5964, Passcode: 552708
This virtual event is free and open to the public. Advanced registration is not required. For more information, download the flyer or contact Ryan Spengler (Rutgers Law School, Class of 2022) at email@example.com.