This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
COVID-19: Implications on the Global Stage
January 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Office of Global Health at New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) in collaboration with the Departments of Surgery and Emergency Medicine present a virtual lecture, “COVID-19: Implications on the Global Stage.”
- Describe the state of the current pandemic
- Discuss travel restrictions and recommendations related to COVID-19
- Consider how viral variants may alter travel restrictions and precautions
- David Cennimo, MD – assistant professor of medicine-pediatrics and infectious diseases, New Jersey Medical School
- Ziad Sifri, MD, FACS – associate professor of surgery and director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute
- Harsh Sule, MD, MPP – associate professor of emergency medicine and associate director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute
Virtual via Zoom
Free and open to the public. Click here to join via Zoom (meeting ID: 990 7479 2745; passcode: 140380). For more information, contact Marquiah Geiger, Office of Global Health, at (973) 972-6653 or email@example.com.