This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Community Discussion: Are COVID-19 Vaccines Safe and Effective?
January 28, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
Trenton Health Team, Henry J. Austin Health Center, and the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research present an online Q&A session with medical experts and community leaders at 6 p.m. on January 28. Topics include the science of COVID-19 vaccines, plans for distribution, and next steps.
- Kemi Alli – chief executive officer at Henry J. Austin Health Center
- William Coleman – minister for health at Shiloh Baptist Church and vice president of the Health Ministry Association
- Carolyn Lewis-Spruill – nurse practitioner at Capital Health System and former director of Trenton Health and Human Services
- Dolores Conover – biochemist
- XinQi Dong – director of the Rutgers Institute for Health, Health Care Policy, and Aging Research
Online via Zoom and Facebook Live
Advance registration required to participate via Zoom. Visit the Trenton Health Team’s Facebook page for the live broadcast. Free and open to the public. For more information, click here or contact Miriam Gonzales, Trenton Health Team community educator, at 609-256-4555, ext. 158.