More than 150 faculty members have been engaged in Rutgers Global Health Institute’s strategic planning process. This core group represents many different Rutgers schools and institutes and a range of fields and professions. In addition, there is a growing number of faculty across the university who have expressed interest to contribute to this work.
Active participants include:
- Faculty who are involved in global health research, education, and service, and for whom global health is the center of their work
- Faculty and deans who are leading global health-related centers, offices, and initiatives within individual schools
- Faculty who are involved in developing the institute’s focus areas
- Faculty who contribute particular skills, knowledge, and mentorship for projects and planning
- Visiting professors, lecturers, and practitioners from around the world who collaborate on projects and enhance the institute’s scholarship
We are recruiting faculty talent, with several searches about to be launched or under way. Among the positions being established are interdisciplinary faculty with appointments in multiple departments. These joint faculty will connect key areas of medicine and public health with engineering and environmental sciences, and add to our capabilities in infectious disease and oncology.
As new faculty postings become available, they will be added to this page.