This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
The Evolution of New Jersey’s Regional Health Hubs and Their Role in the COVID-19 Response
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
The Rutgers Center for State Health Policy and the New Jersey-based Center for Health Care Strategies are co-sponsoring a virtual policy forum. The forum will provide a brief summary of the Medicaid accountable care organization (ACO) demonstration results and how lessons learned from the demonstration informed the transition to the regional health hub (RHH) model. There also will be a discussion of the RHH structure within the national context of evolving Medicaid ACOs, accountable communities for health, and other regional community health models, all of which have faced the common challenge of supporting vulnerable populations during the pandemic.
- Derek DeLia, director of health economics and health systems research, MedStar Health Research Institute (presenter)
- Rob Houston, director of payment reform, Center for Health Care Strategies (moderator)
- Tyla Housman, vice president, external affairs, New Jersey Health Care Quality Institute
- Yannai Kranzler, director, population health, New Jersey Department of Health
- Keri Logosso-Misurell, director, Greater Newark Healthcare Coalition
- Gregory Paulson, executive director, Trenton Health Team
- Aaron Truchil, director of strategy and analytics, Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
Online via Zoom
Advance registration is required. Free and open to the public.