This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Innovation through Crisis: Redefining Health Care Delivery
September 19, 2022 @ 7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Interprofessional Continuing Education is hosting the 70th Annual Roy A. Bowers Pharmaceutical Conference on Monday, September 19, 2022.
This year’s conference, titled “Innovation through Crisis: Redefining Health Care Delivery,” will highlight the COVID-19 pandemic impact and influence on the health care delivery model, population health, specialty trends, behavioral health, key legislative actions, and implementation of lasting system change to improve health care delivery in a post-pandemic world.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be better able to:
- recognize the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on health care delivery and access to care for citizens of New Jersey and the United States;
- identify innovative health care delivery practice models and opportunities for collaborations among members of the interprofessional healthcare team in a post-pandemic world;
- explain the importance of health care data within population health and the benefits of patient risk stratification, predictive analytics, and reporting of outcomes;
- outline crisis leadership strategies to address health care systems challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic; and
- describe best practices within drug transparency, consumer engagement, and value-based models to improve care quality, clinical outcomes, and efficiency all while reducing healthcare costs.
The Palace at Somerset Park, 333 Davidson Road, Somerset, New Jersey 08873
The conference registration fee is $185. Full information about the conference, including how to register, the target audience, and continuing education credit information, is available at go.rutgers.edu/bowers2022. For more information, contact Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences Interprofessional Continuing Education.