This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Leadership Chat: Richard Marlink, Director, Rutgers Global Health Institute
March 3 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This conversation with Richard Marlink, director of Rutgers Global Health Institute, will cover the battle against COVID, the state of health care, population health, and inequity.
Marlink will discuss:
- His background and impact on population health worldwide
- Progress on the COVID-19 response — vaccines and treatments
- Concerns about inequity in relation to the pandemic
- Programs that are addressing these challenges
- Answers to your questions
This event is presented by James Barrood, a Rutgers graduate and friend of Rutgers Global Health Institute. Barrood is a startup and innovation community leader, business advisor, author, and host of a podcast titled “A Few Things With Jim Barrood.” He frequently convenes top leaders and highlights entrepreneurs and innovators both regionally and globally.
Free and open to the public. Advance registration on Eventbrite is required.