This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Inequities in Global Health: COVID-19 Locally and Globally
June 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Office of Global Health at New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) in collaboration with the Departments of Surgery and Emergency Medicine present a virtual roundtable discussion, “Inequities in Global Health: COVID-19 Locally and Globally.”
- Dorian Wilson, MD – professor of surgery and director of the Healthcare Foundation Center for Humanism and Medicine, NJMS
- Chris Pernell, MD, MPH – chief strategic integration and health equity officer, University Hospital
- Stephanie Bonne, MD – assistant professor of surgery, NJMS; director of the Hospital-Based Violence Intervention Program, University Hospital
- Harsh Sule, MD – associate professor of emergency medicine and associate director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute
- Ziad Sifri, MD – associate professor of surgery and director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute
Virtual roundtable via WebEx
Free and open to the public. Click here to join via WebEx. For more information, contact Marquiah Geiger, Office of Global Health, at (973) 972-6653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.