This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Inequities in Global Health: COVID-19 Locally and Globally
June 25, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Office of Global Health at New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) in collaboration with the Departments of Surgery and Emergency Medicine present a virtual roundtable discussion, “Inequities in Global Health: COVID-19 Locally and Globally.”
- Dorian Wilson, MD – professor of surgery and director of the Healthcare Foundation Center for Humanism and Medicine, NJMS
- Chris Pernell, MD, MPH – chief strategic integration and health equity officer, University Hospital
- Stephanie Bonne, MD – assistant professor of surgery, NJMS; director of the Hospital-Based Violence Intervention Program, University Hospital
- Harsh Sule, MD – associate professor of emergency medicine and associate director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute
- Ziad Sifri, MD – associate professor of surgery and director of the Office of Global Health, NJMS; core faculty member, Rutgers Global Health Institute