This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Celebrating Women Leaders at the Women’s Health Institute
March 23, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
The Women’s Health Institute (WHI) at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School is hosting a webinar at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 23, to celebrate women leaders at WHI.
- Nicole S. Nevadunsky, MD – Professor of Gynecological Oncology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Health System
- Gina M. Northington, MD, PhD – Associate Professor and Director of the Division of Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine
- Christina Pardo, MD – Assistant Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Director of Global Women’s Health and Social Obstetrics and Gynecology, SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University and Medical Center
- Payal Parikh, MD – Vice Chair of Quality and Safety and Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Juana Hutchinson-Colas, MD, MBA – Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Division Director of the Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Division, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Gloria Bachmann, MD, MMS – Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medicine, Associate Dean for Women’s Health, and Director of the Women’s Health Institute, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Online via Zoom
Advance registration required. Free and open to the public.