This calendar features events relevant to global health from throughout the Rutgers community. To inquire about listing your event, contact Lara De Meo Hoyt at email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Advocating for Men and Those Who Love Them
April 16, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Rutgers University–Newark Office of University-Community Partnerships and its Advocates for Healthy Living Initiative (AHLI) present a virtual conference on April 16.
“Advocating for Men and Those Who Love Them”
Moderated by AHLI board members:
• Kelvin Roberson – Messiah Baptist Church, New Jersey Urban Health Care Initiative Program
• Francis Dixon – New Hope Baptist Church
Program will include:
• presentations by Dr. Alexander G. Salerno, primary care physician/internist, and Dr. Omar M. Bey, critical care, internal medicine, and pulmonary disease physician
• intergenerational panel discussion with Rutgers University–Newark and New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) students, moderated by Dr. Joy Cox, NJMS Office of Primary Care and Community Initiatives
• discussion and performance by Jazz 4PCA